Industrial dehumidification : Solutions for controlling humidity
Dry– Dehumidify – Prevent clogging or caking
WHO WE ARE?
Dessica is a specialist in dry air technology and its industrial applications for drying and dehumidification. We have been developing our knowledge in the supply of innovative solutions adapted to the dry air requirements of manufacturing processes. These solutions carry out the hygrometric control of premises, the storage of products in dry air or to prevent condensation.
In addition, our systems eliminate the problems of clogging and caking of pneumatic transports, storage silos of pulverized products. Mainly present in the agro-food, chemical, pharmaceutical and seeds storage, its processes are based on the proven technologies of rotary adsorption silica gel dehydrators.
DESSICA has a strong experience in European market since 1999 working for many industrials. We are specialized in in design, study, production and distribution of drying and dehumidification solutions for industries. DESSICA offers a customized and unique dehydration solution to keep condition. The DESSICA pre-sales teams study your process, design and offer you the most suitable solution for your organization. The commercial teams size the industrial dehumidifier by following your requirements and technical constraints.
Our technology is based on desiccant rotor which have high affinity with water. The process has been working for many years and has been demonstrate. DESSICA modular units for dehumidification offers a complete solution including filtration, heat exchangers and adapted control system specially designed to meet the requirements of users in the industry. DESSICA sell also desiccant wheel units that can be integrated into an air treatment system.
The company is organized into a cooperative group (named SCOP) which contributes to the involvement and commitment of each employee for the success of the business and the satisfaction of its customers. Some employees are engaged in the decision process to grow the society in harmony with its values. DESSICA employs 25 people and sales its products in three continents (Europe, Africa, and America).
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Tailor made solution for drying and dehumidification
- Our in-depth experience in design and production of drying and dehumidification solutions for industries
- Our professional multidisciplinary team made with sales team, engineers, business managers, project leaders and technicians
- Our strong presence in North and South America thanks to the proactivity of our close partner
MAIN BENEFITS OF DESSICA SYSTEMS:
- Increase use by date of products
- Constant hygrometric conditions throughout the year
- Control drying process all the year
- Increase productivity
- Fight condensation and corrosion phenomena
- Improve hygiene, safety and working conditions
- Decrease production cost
- Improve the quality of end products
- Preserve seeds for longer period
Prevent clogging or caking